Dienstag, 12. Januar 2016

Zitate auf Englisch

"I want it to be as easy as Breathing, for you to say YES."
    (Selection-Die Elite)


"I hope you find someone you can´t live without. I really do. And I hope you never have to know what it´s like to have to try and live without them."
   (Selection)


"America Singer, one day you will fall asleep in my arms every night. And you´ll wake up to my kisses every morning."
   (Selection)

 









 

 "I never wish to be parted from you, from this day on."
      (After-truth)









 
"It is not our abilities that show us what we truly are. It is our choices."
   (Harry Potter)

 " Dark and difficult times lie ahead, Harry. Soon we must all face the choice, between what is right and what is easy."
   (Harry Potter)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen